Monday, January 19, 2015

Prime Time Restaurant

Staub, Conly, and Winfield were employees of the Prime Time Restaurant. They were aware that the owner never checked the totals on the sales checks against the cash in the register. Therefore it would be very easy to steal from the cash register. However, they did not steal. When asked why they gave the following reason  Staub said he didn't take the money because he was afraid of being caught. Conly said she didn't take the money because she felt obligated to obey the law. Winfield said he didn't take the money because of his religious beliefs.

To which person do you best relate? Why?

9 comments:

  1. Staub, I'd rather have a job instead of a few extra dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staub because I hate getting in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staub, I would rather have a job and make money all the time rather than having some money at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staub, I wouldn't risk getting caught and lossing my job. I rather have a job and make my money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staub because i would rather keep the job and make more money then steal a couple extra dollars and get fired and be out of luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staub because I am always worried about getting caught if I do something and I also would feel super duper guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. staub because making only a few extra dollors is risky... having a job is stable

    ReplyDelete